Newsletter Winter 2011
Welcome to Our Winter Issue
In our newsletter you’ll find cosmetic surgery news as well as our latest offers and specials. We hope you enjoy!
Please Welcome Our New Aesthetician!
Please give a warm welcome to our new aesthetician, Susan Lawlor! We are excited to be having her on board with our team. Susan received her Esthetic License in 1999, and from there received Medical Advanced Training in Peels, Microdermabrasion, and Skin Ingredients.
Her passion for skin care started when she noticed her skin looking much older than her actual age. Her greatest joy is giving people real results no matter what skin challenge they have. Any one of her personalized treatments can be combined with a plastic surgery procedure. Better yet, consultations are free!
Our menu of skin care services includes:
- Glycolic Acid Peel with Stem Cells
- Power Alpha Peptide Resurfacing
- TCA-Salicylic Acid Peel
- Power Pumpkin Resurfacer
- Jessner’s Peel
- Permanent Make-up
Plus, now through February 28, 2011, receive $10 off one service or $25 off two or more services with one of our aestheticians!
Advantages of a Tummy Tuck
For those of you looking to improve your shape this year, body contouring at our Orange County plastic surgery practice may be an option. While procedures such as liposuction can help reduce fat in a targeted area, many women can actually benefit from a tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty. A tummy tuck is designed to make improvements to the midsection by not only removing excess fat and skin that persists, but also by tightening the underlying abdominal muscles.
- Improve excess fat and skin that do not go away with diet and exercise
- Remove lax, hanging abdominal skin due to childbirth
- Tighten and tone after massive weight loss
Although not a substitute for weight loss, abdominoplasty can help improve body contours and leave you looking better than ever!
3 Surprising Facts about Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures performed in the United States. While many people are familiar with breast implants, some may be surprised to learn:
1. More women are now choosing silicone-gel breast implants. Silicone-gel breast implants have been available since late 2006, and ever since then they have surged in popularity.
2. More women over the age of 30 are having breast augmentation. Even into their 40s and 50s, women are choosing breast implants. Younger patients are still the norm, but many factors are contributing to a rise in popularity for other age groups.
3. Over 2 million women in the United States have breast implants. And the number of breast augmentation patients continues to rise by several hundred thousand each year.
If you’re thinking about breast augmentation, please give us a call or contact us today.