Read about the latest news going on at our Orange County cosmetic plastic surgery practice. Dr. Andrew Smith looks forward to keeping you up-to-date about advancements and our practice specials.
See our latest specials here
Dr. Smith Honored as a Southern California ‘Super Doctor’
Dr. Smith has been named to Los Angeles magazine’s list of Los Angeles-area “Super Doctors” for 2012. To be selected for this recognition, candidates are evaluated in 10 areas of peer recognition and professional achievement, including training, board certification, leadership and years of experience. Only about 5% of all doctors in the Los Angeles area are chosen for the Super Doctors list. Learn more about what makes Dr. Smith super.
Announcing our New Aesthetician: Valerie Gilbert
A big welcome to our new aesthetician Valerie Gilbert who comes to us with more than 18 years of experience in the beauty business. A cosmetic industry veteran, Valerie performs a full range of aesthetic services for skin rejuvenation, including resurfacing, renewing treatments, cosmetic “micropigmentation” tattooing and permanent makeup. Read more about skincare options and services offered.
Dr. Smith Teams up With TheBump.com
Receive Our Newsletter
Get our latest special offers & news delivered to your Inbox. Our free newsletter can help you save money and look fantastic! Sign up below or manage your subscription.
- Breast Surgery Specialist Explains When Patients Should Seek Revision
Dr. Andrew Smith, a breast augmentation specialist in Orange County, California, advises when women should have implants removed or replaced and offers guidelines for choosing a surgeon.
- Irvine Plastic Surgeon Explains Rise in Silicone Implant Demand
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Smith says recent statistics released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons® regarding the popularity of silicone implants mirror the trends at his breast augmentation clinic in Irvine, California.
- October’s BRA Day: Plastic Surgeons Play a Key Role in Education
Dr. Andrew Smith, one of the top breast reconstruction plastic surgeons in Orange County, says October’s BRA Day is a great opportunity for him and his peers to educate women about the importance of today’s numerous reconstruction options.
- Reconstruction Advances Mean More Choose Mastectomy, Surgeon Says
A study by a Massachusetts cancer center shows more diagnosed breast cancer patients age 40 or younger are opting for mastectomy. Dr. Andrew Smith, one of the top plastic surgeons in Orange County, says better reconstruction options may be a factor.
- New Research Confirms Safety of Combo Breast Surgeries, Surgeon Says
Dr. Andrew Smith, an Orange County plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgery specialist, remarks on a recent study that shows combining breast augmentation and breast lift surgery does not increase the likelihood of complications.
- Plastic Surgeon Comments on Effectiveness of Liposuction
Dr. Andrew Smith, an Orange County plastic surgery specialist, says that liposuction not only contours the body for a thinner appearance but also permanently removes fat cells for long-lasting results.
- More People in Irvine Combining Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. Andrew Smith is noticing a rise in the number of women and men who are combining surgical and nonsurgical procedures at his Irvine plastic surgery practice.
- Orange County Plastic Surgery Specialist Posts Real Patient Stories
Dr. Andrew Smith has recently added real patient stories to his breast reconstruction Web site. Each patient shares how Dr. Smith helped her find happiness following breast cancer.
- Orange County Plastic Surgeon Weighs in on New Breast Enlargement Statistics
New statistics confirm that breast enlargement continues to be the most popular US cosmetic surgery procedure for women. Dr. Andrew Smith explains possible reasons for the procedure’s continued popularity.
- New Year, New Facilities for Orange County Plastic Surgery Practice
Dr. Andrew Smith, acclaimed Orange County plastic surgeon, is moving his plastic surgery office to a new location that will provide his patients a higher degree of comfort and convenience.
- Orange County Plastic Surgery Practice Cautions on Imaging Software
While more cosmetic surgery practices nationwide are using imaging software to give patients a glimpse of what their results could look like, Dr. Andrew Smith cautions that imaging technology should not replace a discussion with a qualified surgeon.
- For One Breast Reconstruction Surgeon in California, Prevention and Detection Take Priority
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and for plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Smith, who performs breast reconstruction in Orange County, that means it’s time to amp up his yearlong efforts to help women prevent and detect the cancers that make his reconstructive work so necessary.
- 10 Ways Your Face Can Look 10 Years Younger
Dr. Smith tells you 10 easy ways to keep your face looking youthful and refreshed.
- Irvine Plastic Surgery Practice Now Offers Short-Scar Face Lift
Andrew Smith, MD, FACS, is an Orange County face lift surgeon who performs short-scar face lifts for men and women who are seeking subtle facial tightening and contouring to correct early signs of aging.
- “With a Mommy Makeover in Orange County, Having Children No Longer Means Having to Look Like a Mom”
When it comes to Orange County plastic surgery – breast enlargement, tummy tuck and liposuction – more and more moms in Irvine are making theirs a combo.
- Handbook of Plastic Surgery – Published by Marcel Decker, 2004
- “After Surgical Separation, Twins Prognosis is Good” – The New York Times, August 7, 2002
Dr. Smith has researched, published, and presented extensively on a wide range of topics in plastic surgery and other areas of medicine. Read his publications to learn more.